Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers - Sizes Newborn-2
- 4 out of 5 moms who used Swaddlers Sensitive diapers would recommend to a friend
- Color-changing Wetness Indicator (diaper sizes newborn, 1, 2)
- The #1 choice of hospitals for newborns (based on sales data)
- Gentle and hypoallergenic
- Lotion with a touch of Aloe
- Our best care for your baby's sensitive skin
- Clinically proven mild
Ingredient List: Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive contain these mild ingredients which are gentle to the skin: Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Warnings: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers Diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can easily be removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft, dry cloth.