Crest Pro-Health Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse - 946 ml
- Crest's most advanced rinse ever.
- Clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection.
- Helps maintain your dental cleaning.
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth.
- Clinically proven to help prevent and reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks.
- Kills 99% of germs to improve breath.
Directions: Use after your normal brushing and flossing routine. Rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use. Adults and children 12 years & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20mL (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day. Do not swallow. Supervise use in children. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
Indications: Helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums.
Ingredient List: Active Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Flavor, Sucralose, Poloxamer 407
Warnings: In some cases, antimicrobial rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.
Drug Facts (if applicable): Active Ingredient: Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.1%. Purpose: Antigingivitis/Antiplaque
This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments.
We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorse any opinions expressed within this section.