Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects - 20 ct
- Professional level whitening results that last up to 12 months.
- Advanced Seal technology allows you to talk, drink water and go about your day while you whiten and the Whitestrips won't slip
- Start seeing a whiter smile after just 3 days
- Enamel safe. Same whitening ingredient dentists use
- Give yourself a smile makeover with professional level whitening results at home
- Easy application. Safe and easy to use.
Ingredient List: PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin
Warnings: Important Usage Information: Caution: Keep out of reach of young children. Product is not intended for use in children under the age of 12. Do not swallow plastic strip. Avoid eye contact. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. Handle strips with dry hands. Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Wash hands with soap and water after applying strips. If you have dental work: Crest 3D White Whitestrips will only whiten natural teeth. The strips will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures. Do not use with dental braces. If you are in need of dental work, have dental work or have staining from medication, ask your dentist to determine if whitening is appropriate. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects is designed to hold well to teeth. Do not use on loose teeth or temporary or loose restorations. Tooth Sensitivity & Gum Discomfort: Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products-this is temporary and not harmful. See insert for more information. Avoid contact of gel with cloth, leather, or fabric. Store in cool place. Best if used by date noted on package.
This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments.
We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorse any opinions expressed within this section.