Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
- Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line. Smoothes skin's surface. Restores elasticity.
- amino-peptide complex hydrates to lift, firm and micro-sculpt your look for younger-looking skin around the eyes, jawline and neck. At under $30, hydrates better than several/many luxury creams costing up to $500
- For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily
- Helps with these face concerns: Fine lines/wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Uneven Texture
- You ll love Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream to help: firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, smooth skin s surface, restore elasticity.
Directions: Massage a small amount in an upward circular motion, focusing on areas like the brow and jaw line, which need the most support. Use morning and night. As with all facial skin care products, avoid getting into your eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Ingredient List: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide*, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Panthenol***, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4^, Carnosine^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf^^^, Soluble Collagen, Elastin, Allantoin, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance. *Vitamin B3, **Vitamin E, ***Pro-Vitamin B5, ^Amino-Peptide, ^^Green Tea, ^^^Aloe Vera
This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments.
We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorse any opinions expressed within this section.