Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion - 2.2 oz & Peel System Skin Care - 2 oz
- Diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles and reveal smoother, softer and more even-toned skin
- For the following skin types: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily
- Helps with these face concerns: Fine lines/wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dull Skin, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven Texture
- Benefits: Anti Aging, Heals & Protects, Exfoliation
- You'll love Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System because it: has the power of two powerful treatments in one system, gently resurfaces skin's texture, activates surface cell renewal, conditions skin to leave it feeling soft and smooth, visibly improves skin tone, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, gentle enough to use up to two times a week.
Directions: Step 1 - Apply derma-crystals to clean, dry face (about the size of a quarter). Cover entire face like a mask (avoid the eye area). Gently massage for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Step 2 - Apply activator serum onto fingertips adding a thick layer directly over the entire derma-crystal mask. You will see a white foam appear releasing conditioners to your skin's surface. It is normal to experience a warming sensation. If desired, continue adding activator serum for more foam as the crystals dissolve. Gently massage for up to 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, using a washcloth for best results.
Ingredient List: Microdermabrasion Treatment With Derma-Crystals: PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40. Peel Activator Serum: Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid eye area and direct contact with eyes, lips and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use on irritated, damaged or diseased skin. If irritation or rash appears after use, discontinue use. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use more frequently than 2 times per week and use on non-consecutive days. Do not use in conjunction with other chemical or mechanical exfoliating products. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments.
We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorse any opinions expressed within this section.