Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil Dandruff Shampoo - 23.7 oz
- Improves scalp health in 2 weeks* (*with regular use)
- Helps relieve dry scalp by locking in moisture
- For dry scalp and itch* (*associated with dandruff)
- It's formula, with moisturizers, relieves dry scalp and itch*, while leaving hair up to 100% flake free** (*associated with dandruff, **visible flakes with regular use)
- Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use even on permed or color treated hair
- Advanced formula relieves scalp dryness, itch*, irritation* and helps prevent flakes* while improving hair and scalp health (*associated with dandruff)
- Dandruff shampoo for frequent use
Directions: For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo. Wet hair. Massage onto scalp. Rinse. Repeat if desired. For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Indications: Helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
Ingredient List: Active Ingredient: Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Trimethylolpropane Tricaprylate/Tricaprate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ext. D&C Violet No. 2, Fd&C Blue No. 1, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments.
We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorse any opinions expressed within this section.